Background to Connective City 2036
About the Connective City 2036
How did we get here?
What is the plan for Connective City 2036?
View the document here
How was Connective City 2036 developed?
What are the 10 Directions for Connective City 2036?
The 10 Directions for Connective City 2036 include:
- 5 Metropolitan directions for Connective City 2036
- 5 City Directions for Connective City 2036
- Chapel Road Precinct, Connective City's Heart - Chullora to Bankstown
- Eastern Lifestyle and Medical Precinct - Campsie to Kingsgrove
- 34 Centres and their surrounding suburbs
To download and view the individual directions, click here
What are the 10 Evolutions of Connective City 2036?
The 10 Evolutions to achieving Connective City 2036 include:
- Coordination, Community, Collaboration, Context
- Movement for Commerce and Place
- Places for Jobs and Commerce
- Blue Web
- Green Web
- Urban and Suburban Places, Housing the City
- Cultural Places and Spaces
- Design Quality
- Sustainability and Resilience
- Governance and Funding
How can I keep track of community information sessions?
Opportunities for Residents to come and talk to Council's Community Engagement team about the Connective City 2036 are available via this Calendar.
Simply click on the date that suits you and add it to your calendar. For convenience we have configured a reminder for two days before the event.
To view a map of the scheduled information sessions, click here. Each of the icons is a location that Council's Community Engagement Team will be available to talk to about the project.
How do I make a formal submission?
To make a formal submission Council requires your Name, Email and Address.
You can have your say on the Connective City 2036 (Draft) by:
Where else can I go to view the exhibited documents?
You can view the Connective City 2036 (Draft) online here or at the following locations:
Bankstown Customer Service Centre, 66–72 Rickard Road, Bankstown (8:30am to 5pm, public holidays excepted)
Campsie Customer Service Centre, 137 Beamish Street, Campsie (Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm, public holidays excepted)
Visit Council's Website at cb.city/connectivecity2036; or
Speak with Council Staff at the Community Information Sessions