Consultation has concluded
THIS IS HOW YOU SEE THE CITY IN 2028!
The 2028 CBCity document has been developed after more than 10,000 community members had their say on how they want Canterbury Bankstown to look in 10 years time. The draft document has been presented to Council and was adopted on 26 June 2018.
To view the 2028 CBCity document – CLICK HERE.
Your vision of the future is a city that is Thriving, Dynamic and Real! and is:
- Safe and Strong;
- Clean and Green;
- Prosperous and Innovative;
- Moving and Integrated;
- Healthy and Active;
- Liveable and Distinctive; and
- Leading and Engaged.
If you are unable to view this document, printed copies are available at:
- Bankstown Customer Service Centre, 66-72 Rickard Road, Bankstown, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm;
- Campsie Customer Service Centre, 137 Beamish Street, Campsie, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm; and
- All the City’s Library and Knowledge Centres.
If you have any questions or would like more information please contact the Community Engagement team on 9707 9771.