Consultation has concluded, feedback on this project will be available shortly.
To celebrate Local Government Week 2018, Council invites residents to attend one of five community pop-up information sessions to learn more about key projects and services Council delivers to the local community.
The sessions will be held on:
- Saturday 28 July, 10am-4pm, at Bankstown Bites, Olympic Parade Bankstown;
- Monday 30 July, 2.30-5pm, at Wiley Park Roselands;
- Tuesday 31 July, 10am-1pm, at Canterbury Town Centre;
- Wednesday 1 August, 2-4pm, at Padstow town centre; and
- Thursday 2 August, 3-6pm, at Condell Park town centre.
The theme for Local Government Week 2018 is of ‘the power of community’, and these community pop-up information sessions will provide residents with the opportunity to ask questions and provide feedback on key projects and initiatives in the area.
Residents will be able to hear about:
- Planning underway for the City's 10-year Cultural Plan which aims to celebrate the cities unique cultural identity;
- Upcoming town centre upgrades and capital works projects;
- Work and work experience opportunities at Council;
- Upcoming events including the 2018 Jobs and Skills Expo, Activate Inclusion Sports Day and the Prayers for Peace evening;
- Assistance for business delivered by the Canterbury Bankstown Business Advisory Service; and
- Programs and activities hosted at Belmore Youth Resource Centre, Bankstown Arts Centre, Council's Library and Knowledge Centres and Leisure and Aquatic Centres.
We hope you will be able to join us!
Survey now closed.