Consultation has concluded, feedback on this project will be available shortly.
Written online submissions have now closed
**Please note change to public hearing date**
Council will be holding a public hearing on the proposed drainage reserve reclassifications on Wednesday 29 March, from 6pm at the Campsie Customer Service Centre, 137 Beamish Street, Campsie. For more information, please contact Dirk Nagel on 97899531 or email@example.com
At its meeting on 25 October 2016, Council proposed a number of drainage reserves be reclassified to operational land, under s34 of the Local Government Act 1993. The properties identified were:
- 13A Denman Avenue, Wily Park Lot 106 in Deposited Plan 6480
- 71A Denman Avenue, Wily Park Lot 107 in Deposited Plan 6480
- 61A Beauchamp Street, Wily Park Lot 35 in Deposited Plan 10980
- 66A Beauchamp Street, Wily Park Lot 36 in Deposited Plan 10980
- 1A Calbina Road, Earlwood Lot 110 in Deposited Plan 10987
- 13A Ryrie Road, Earlwood Lot 111 in Deposited Plan 10987
- 44A Cornelia Street, Wiley Park Lot 170 in Deposited Plan 7298
A more detailed description of each drainage reserve can be found in the Council Report. A copy of the Council Report can be downloaded from the Document Library on the right hand side of this page, or viewed at Council's Customer Service Centre, 66-72 Rickard Road, Bankstown.
Written submissions will be accepted until 16 February 2017.
Reclassification of a number of drainage reservesConsultation has concluded, feedback on this project will be available shortly.