Consultation has concluded
The City of Canterbury Bankstown is exhibiting its intention to enter a new licence for the clubhouse at Jensen Park, Regents Park with Bankstown City Football Club.
Details of the proposed new licence include that:
- It will allow the club to use the existing sporting clubroom within Jensen Park (refer to the area marked on the attached map) - Lot 2 DP 841028
- The clubhouse will be used for activities which relate to the operation of the sporting club;
- The term of the licence is for a period of five years with a five-year option;
- The name of the licensee is the Bankstown City Football Club; and
- The site is classified as “community land”, therefore granting a lease, licence or other estate for the current proposal would be consistent with the core objectives outlined in the Local Government Act 1993.
The proposal is in accordance with the provisions of the Local Government Act 1993 – Section 47.
The exhibition period
This Public Notice was on exhibition for 28 days; from Tuesday 16 April 2019 to Monday 13 May 2019.
Have Your Say
Thank you to all those who have provided submissions. The final report has been adopted by Council.
Online SubmissionConsultation has concluded