Consultation has concluded
Council is planning to upgrade the Garrison Point playground at Georges Hall, which is one of the key playgrounds in the Mirambeena Regional Park.
We are now seeking feedback and comments from the community for the concept design, which will include the replacement of existing play equipment and softfall area. These works will be in accordance with the Council’s Asset Management Plan and Generic Plan of Management for Community Land.
To view the Garrison Point Playground Concept Design click here.
The proposed upgrade includes:
- Removal of existing play equipment and softfall;
- Installation of new play equipment and softfall –as detailed below; and
- Upgrade of the playground entrance and associated furniture.
The exhibition period for this community consultation is now open and Council will accept feedback and comments until the close of business, 5pm on Tuesday 31 March 2020.
Have your say
You can have your say by:
- completing the online feedback form below; or
- emailing Council on email@example.com
Want to have a say quickly, head to the quick poll.
For more information
If you would like more information or to discuss this proposed upgrade, please contact the Engagement team on 9707 9602.