In accordance with the provisions of The Local Government Act 1993 (Chapter 6 Part 2 and Section 705), Council hereby provides notice of the proposal to grant a new three (3) year lease to the Belmore Bowling and Recreation Club Ltd. The period for the proposed lease will be from 18 April 2020 to 17 April 2023.
The site is for the parcel of land (shown below) located at the corner of Leyland Parade and Myall Street Belmore.
Details of the land are as follows:
- 1A, 1B and 1C Leylands Parade (respectively Lot 1 DP 1040210; Lot 20 DP 1161968 and Lot 21 DP 1161968)
- Area approximately 9100m2
- Permitted use as a Bowling Club and associated purposes
The exhibition period for the Proposed Lease of Belmore Bowling Club Premises to Belmore Bowling and Recreation Club Ltd is from 29 January to 5pm, Friday 28 February 2020.
Have your say
Council is now seeking your feedback on the proposed lease. You can have your say by:
- Completing the online submission below;
- Emailing: email@example.com; or
- By post to Mr Matthew Stewart, General Manager, City of Canterbury Bankstown - Attn: Community Engagement, PO Box 8, Bankstown NSW 1885.
For more information
If you would like to discuss this project, please contact the Engagement team on 9707 9602.