Consultation has concluded
You are invited to have your say on a proposed variation (known as a ‘Deed of Variation’) to the Planning Agreement that applies to the Riverlands Golf Course site at 67–100 Auld Avenue, 56 Prescott Parade and 123–123A Raleigh Road in Milperra.
The parties to the draft Deed of Variation are:
- City of Canterbury Bankstown
- Mirvac Homes (NSW) Pty Ltd
- Demian Holdings Pty Limited & Riverland Estate Pty Limited
In 2015, Council and the property owner entered into a Planning Agreement that requires the owner to deliver public infrastructure works such as foreshore land dedication, upgrades to Keys Parade and other roads, and a new signalised intersection at Henry Lawson Drive and Keys Parade.
A copy of the 2015 Original Planning Agreement and other variations are found in the Document Library.
At the Council Meeting on 26 May 2020, Council resolved to exhibit the draft Deed of Variation and in summary, the draft Deed seeks the following changes to the original Planning Agreement:
- Align the delivery of public benefits with the proposed development stages.
- Amend Keys Parade (between Henry Lawson Drive to the residential zoned land) design to allow a shared path and drainage swale.
- Allow alternative mechanism for certain traffic infrastructure works if deemed unnecessary, such as a roundabout at Raleigh Road and raised junctions on Pozieres Avenue.
- Minor administrative changes.
A copy of the Council Report and Minutes can be viewed in the Document Library.
The draft Deed of Variation and Explanatory Note for the formerly Riverlands Golf Course site was on exhibition until 10 July 2020.
Thank you to all those who have provided their feedback. Submissions are now closed and under review with Council.
If you have any enquiries about this exhibition, please contact Council’s Strategic Planner, Kyou Won Rhee on 9707 9489 or alternatively or the Community Engagement Team on 9707 9602.