Terms and conditions
prizes and information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
By entering, entrants accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Anyone aged 12 and over is eligible to enter.
- Councilors and employees of the following Councils, and their immediate family members are ineligible to enter: Bayside Council, City of Canterbury Bankstown, Inner West Council, Strathfield Council, Burwood Council, and City of Sydney.
- Sydney Water employees and their immediate family members are ineligible to enter.
- Entries made on behalf of a third party will not be valid unless the entrants prove they require the assistance of a third party to enter due to a disability.
When to enter
- The competition commences at 9:00 am 30 July 2021 and concludes at 11:59 pm 5 September 2021. Entries must be received by Council before the competition close date and time.
- In case of insufficient number of entries been submitted, the survey may be extended at the discretion of the Cooks River Alliance
How to enter
In order for an entry to be valid, an entrant must, during the competition period:
- Complete the Cooks River Catchment Community Survey at cb.city/cooks-river-survey and make sure to include your email.
- One entry only per person.
- Parents/Guardians/Carers consent to the entry on behalf of minors (under 18 years) and individuals under their care.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Winners of one of five prizes will be selected at random by way of draw on 10 September or two weeks after the close of competition.
Prizes and winning
Five prizes will be awarded to five randomly selected winners.
- Winners will receive one $100 visa gift voucher to spend as they choose;
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable; and
- Winners will be announced on the conclusion of the Cooks River Catchment Community Survey on the Cooks River Alliance website.
notification and delivery
- Winners will be notified via email.
- Winners will receive their prize via mail or email.
- The Council reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence), and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Council’s discretion;
- Entrants consent to Council using their name, images, and/ or social media posts’ content in the event of them being winners, in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for promotional purposes; and
- The winners may be asked to take part in media interviews and/ or photo opportunities.