Consultation has concluded
The City of Canterbury Bankstown is planning to upgrade the playground and the outdoor gym area in Deverall Park, which is at the corner of Ethel Street and Yanderra Street, Condell Park. The upgrade aligns with Council’s ‘Playgrounds and Play Spaces Strategic Plan’ and ‘Generic Plan of Management for Community Land'.
We are now seeking feedback and comments from the community for the concept design. The upgrade includes:
- Upgrading existing play equipment and surface;
- Upgrading existing outdoor gym equipment and relocate them near car park;
- Upgrading existing path including a new accessible path from car park;
- Upgrading existing outdoor furniture including additional picnic shelter, new bubbler and new seats; and
- Planting more trees for shade.
Detail please refer to the concept plan.
Timeline item 1 - complete
Friday 10 November 2023 - Friday 1 December 2023
This consultation is open for contributions.
Timeline item 2 - complete
Friday 1 December 2023 05:00 pm
Contributions to this exhibition are closed, reviewed and reported back to the project team.
Timeline item 3 - active
December 2023: Review of community feedback and concept update
Timeline item 4 - incomplete
Timeline item 5 - incomplete
Project tender process
Timeline item 6 - incomplete
If you have questions or want to learn more about the project, please contact the Council officers listed below.
By post to Mr Matthew Stewart, CEO, City of Canterbury Bankstown PO Box 8, Bankstown NSW 1885