Consultation has concluded
Council has received and endorsed for the purposes of public exhibition, a draft Voluntary Planning Agreement (VPA) for 749-757 Canterbury Road, Belmore.
The Planning Agreement requires the developer to:
- Carry out roadworks for the widening of Wilson Lane and Thompson Lane.
- Dedicate to Council the part of the development site along the northern (Wilson Lane) boundary and along the eastern (Thompson Lane).
The exhibition of the VPA will commence on Wednesday 13 June 2018 and is available for viewing in the following ways:
- At the Campsie Customer Service Centre, 137 Beamish Street, Campsie; the Bankstown Customer Service Centre, Civic Tower, 66-72 Rickard Road; between 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (public holidays excepted).
- Online at our website: http://haveyoursay.cbcity.nsw.gov.au/
The following documents are available for inspection:
- Copy of the Voluntary Planning Agreement and accompanying attachments
- Copy of the Explanatory Notes
- Copy of the Council report
If you wish to comment you will need to make a written submission by:
- Post to the General Manager, Canterbury-Bankstown Council, PO Box 8, Bankstown NSW 1885;
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Online submission (see below);
- Fax: 9707 9700.
The closing date for submissions is Friday 13 July 2018.
For any further information please contact Council’s Urban Planner Lisa Ho on 9789 9377.
Surveys & Forms
Draft VPA voluntary planning agreement for 749-757 Canterbury Rd, Belmore
The opinions of our residents are very important to us. Please contribute to important feedback by sharing your thoughts.Consultation has concluded