Consultation has concluded.
The City of Canterbury Bankstown is proposing to upgrade the playground at Loch Street Reserve, Campsie.
The upgrade will:
- Replace existing aged playground equipment; and
- Provide two new pieces of exercise equipment, a ping pong table, additional seats and more trees.
- Upgrading existing playground catering for wider range of age groups
- Ping pong table
- Fitness station
- Shaded seating area
- Upgraded loop footpath
- Proposed planting beds
- Existing entrance to be retained
- Existing shade sails to be retained
- Proposed trees for shade
Have your say
You can have your say by:
- Completing an online survey below;
- Emailing email@example.com; or
- By post, addressed to General Manager, City of Canterbury Bankstown, PO Box 8 Bankstown NSW 1885.
This exhibition period closes at 5pm on Tuesday 12 February 2019.
If you have any questions, please contact Council’s Engagement team on 9707 9239.
Survey - Loch Street Reserve
Thank you for your interest in this exhibition, please lodge your submission below.