Expression of interest has concluded
We’ve begun preparation for the Canterbury-Bankstown Positive Ageing Plan 2021 – 2024, which will guide the work we do to support seniors living in our City. We update this strategy every few years to ensure that our approach remains relevant and appropriate to the changing needs of our senior residents.
Join the Community Panel
We are seeking members of our community from the following areas to assist in the consultation and development of the Plan:
- local senior residents;
- service providers for local senior residents;
- local aged care workers; and
- local hospitals.
Developing the Positive Ageing Plan Community Panel is the first step in the consultation process in developing the Plan.
The role of the Community Panel will be to:
- Provide input and support to Council staff in consultations with community where appropriate;
- Assist in developing community surveys and consultation process;
- Assist in promoting consultations and surveys; and
- Attend a minimum of 4 Community Panel meetings per year.
Assistance: If you'd prefer to register over the phone, please call our Community Services team on 9789 9594 and ask to express interest in the Positive Ageing Plan Community Panel.